Sunday, July 3, 2016

Tired of it already!

So here we go.  I'm glad this blog is still out there.  I obviously don't make it a priority, but I should.  It's a great place to rant that I would bet no one sees.

Tired of it...    tired of the usual political campaign bullshit.  Finger pointing, name calling, and promises nobody will be able to keep.  At least not in the manner that they were presented.  
I'm not taking sides or "backing" anyone.   They all lie or tell partial truths, they all hide something, and they all promise something they can't deliver.   I'm not just talking about the Presidential election.  That behavior is systemic.   I'm sure the commercials in your local area have your local officials promising to make things better.   They won't, at least not for the majority of the people.  They will say whatever they think will get them votes and then do what's in the best interest of their career.   Again, I'm not sticking up for any candidate,  but the national news talks about secret meetings among a political party to derail a candidates nomination.   Really?!!    So,  if that candidate can when the vote of the people and the "party" doesn't like or support them, they will scheme out some back door deal to keep that person from getting the nomination??  If that's true and can happen, why did we vote? 

I am sure there is another side to the story. There always is,  but can we believe it?

P.S.  No classified emails or private servers were harmed in creating this blog entry.

No comments: